Looking for free sign-in/attendance software

Hey there, Basically I run an afterschool program where students are free to drop in and out whenever they want, on the condition that they use a computer to sign-in and sign-out. The easiest way is to have them write their names in a Microsoft Word document, however I want something more sophisticated that will allow me to collect statistics over the course of the year about how often they attended, how long they stayed, as well as being able to look at gender and age categories (e.g. I would be able to see that 60% of my students in January were male, while 40% were female, and so on) Any ideas would be great. Free is preferable but if it's really cheap and does everything I need then I could probably afford a $50 one-off fee. Thanks in advance
posted by heylight to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

A simple Google Form linked to a spreadsheet should do all you want if you are part of the google ecosystem (our schools admin basically runs on GForms now)
posted by brilliantmistake at 2:24 AM on April 11, 2015 [1 favorite]

Also came to say Google Forms. Here's another Guide.
posted by Gotanda at 3:46 PM on April 11, 2015

« Older How do I check if a World of Warcraft CD key has...   |   Cross-cultural family problems with elderly... Newer »