ISO: "Rich Kid Punks" UK Compliation

Looking for an obscure 70's/80's punk compilation of songs by bands who pretended to be poor when they were not.

A friend of mine just told me of an obscure late 70's/early 80's compilation of UK punk tracks from punks who were also rich kids. The term she used was "Public School Punks." She said it contained tracks by a bands called The Morones (supposed to be a play on Ramones) and the Voids. She said that this compilation was deleted by the record label that published it (as it was poking fun of rich people who pretended to be poor) and that she thinks it was titled "Something For The Middle Classes To Entertain Themselves" or something along those lines. Can anyone out there help me find a copy of this online?
posted by Hennimore to Media & Arts 4 users marked this as a favorite

« Older Help me find a 1980s pop/dance song based on this...   |   70's Wallpaper replacement Newer »