NYC Criminal Defense Attorney for domestic violence and/or rape charge
February 13, 2015 4:28 PM   Subscribe

The title says it all really—I need a recommendation for a criminal defense attorney for someone who may be charged with domestic violence and/or rape in New York City.
posted by (Over) Thinking to Law & Government (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Best answer: My cousin is a criminal defense attorney in NYC. I'd want him to defend me if I were charged with a serious crime.
posted by jessamyn at 4:59 PM on February 13, 2015 [1 favorite]

Best answer: If you want a seriously heavy hitter, call Richard Ware Levitt. He won't be cheap, though.
posted by holborne at 6:33 PM on February 13, 2015

A lot of defense attorney's have blogs which you can find with a little searching. I've been following this one:

I'm not sure to what extent it's a matter of advertising, or bombast, or pure political expression, but you can get an idea of what they are interested in, and what their overall attitudes are.
posted by SemiSalt at 7:50 AM on February 14, 2015

« Older How best to tell (not my) kids about separation?   |   How do I get myself out of this rut? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.