Epilepsy in the blogosphere

I am trying to find blogs about epilepsy that are frequently updated and who have a twitter account I can hopefully follow. Majority of the one's I found have sporadic updates and don't really delve into patient/caretaker experience in depth (advocacy groups have community forums but they are all over the place). It can be for childhood or adult epilepsy diagnosis. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness (1 answer total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

This is perhaps obvious, but the Epilepsy Foundation has been historically excellent (reliable and serious content), and appears to be quite active on Twitter. And I see there are state affiliates that are also active.
posted by ClaudiaCenter at 2:20 PM on October 26, 2014 [1 favorite]

« Older Adoptee DNA test for African American roots?   |   Is this web scraping? Newer »