Watches for the 99%

I enjoy reading the reviews and ogling the pictures of all of the high-end luxury wristwatches on Hodinkee. Is there an equivalent magazine for less-affluent wristwatch enthusiasts? Those of us in the sub $1K price range? I would prefer a well-written news and review site to a forum of collectors, but if there are some forums of with exceptionally high-quality pics and reviews I would be okay with that.
posted by Think_Long to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total) 9 users marked this as a favorite

Best answer: Worn and Wound
posted by Comrade_robot at 10:05 AM on September 30, 2014 [2 favorites]

Best answer: Seconding Worn and Wound. They're pretty much the go-to site for sub $1k watches, and nice guys too. (Disclaimer: I am friends with several of the contributors there)
posted by bedhead at 10:12 AM on September 30, 2014

Best answer: Thirding Worn and Wound. Great to hear that they're nice people.
posted by The Michael The at 12:01 PM on September 30, 2014

Response by poster: Well that was quick and exactly what I wanted. Thanks team!
posted by Think_Long at 12:35 PM on September 30, 2014

« Older Can my American parents live in Europe after they...   |   What do I need to do to become a Technical... Newer »