Dentists open for business on a Saturday?
September 6, 2014 9:51 AM   Subscribe

What's a smart way to use the Internet to find dentists that are open for business on a Saturday?

I am in Minneapolis.

I am reluctant to look at every dentist website to scan them all for Saturday hours, my eyes would start to bleed. Surely there's an Internet startup that made this their mission in life, or something. To list all the dentists that would be regularly open for business, on a Saturday.
posted by shipbreaker to Health & Fitness (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I found my dentist on Yelp, which lets you search for open hours.
posted by three_red_balloons at 9:52 AM on September 6, 2014

I'd use ZocDoc. No filter by Saturday, but very easy to scan.
posted by thirdletter at 9:59 AM on September 6, 2014

Google maps results show open hours...
posted by chasles at 10:16 AM on September 6, 2014

Use the internet to get their phone numbers, call, and ask. Many dentists have no web presence at all, most who have one make minimal use of it. A good dentist with evening and weekend hours is so busy why would he waste money on a website.
posted by MattD at 6:00 PM on September 6, 2014

Metro Dental Care has some offices with Saturday hours and an appointment form that has Saturday as an option. Some locations also offer evening appointments as well. The form has a phone number on it, too.
posted by soelo at 10:24 AM on September 8, 2014

This might sound crazy, but I found my open-on-Saturdays dentist using the phone book.
posted by The corpse in the library at 9:22 AM on September 9, 2014

« Older How do I sell my unlimited data plan without...   |   Where can I go to get some very basic woodworking... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.