Can anyone tell me what type of chair this is?
August 19, 2014 9:39 AM   Subscribe

Can anyone help me locate or tell me what type of chair this is?

I sat in one of these during a focus group in downtown Chicago and thought it was really comfortable, and liked the design of it as well. I've been trying to locate this through a web search by looking for modern classic office furniture/office chairs but to no avail. Does anyone know what type of chair this is? Or perhaps is there any type of tinyeye type site that will help me locate something similar by uploading these images.

posted by HonestAsian to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
Pollock chair by Knoll. I have a vintage one, it's super comfortable. It's still made today-- warning, sticker shock!
posted by bonheur at 9:53 AM on August 19, 2014 [5 favorites]

There are quite a few vintage ones available on eBay for a lot less, mind.
posted by yoink at 10:16 AM on August 19, 2014

« Older Oh, what fun we had!   |   Sunset Park/Bay Ridge for the... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.