Looking for image of the word "push" that reads as "pull" upside down.
July 16, 2014 6:47 PM   Subscribe

Maybe I'm just imagining this, but I seem to remember seeing an example of the word "Push" that when viewed upside down read as the word "Pull". My fever dream or a reality?
posted by jeremias to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: You're looking for ambigrams! Here's an example of a push/pull one, though there may be better ones out there.
posted by Blue Jello Elf at 6:54 PM on July 16, 2014

Best answer: They're called ambigrams, and I found a few googling 'push pull ambigram'. Here's one.
posted by escapepod at 6:54 PM on July 16, 2014 [1 favorite]

Response by poster: I knew that once! Thanks!
posted by jeremias at 10:26 AM on July 18, 2014

« Older Hey I heard you like the wild ones.   |   Should I stay or should I go? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.