Photoslider script?
July 13, 2014 3:47 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for a photoslider script that let's you manually slide between two overlaid images, for the purpose of displaying the differences between said images. Anything similar to the slider being used in this buzzfeed article.

I'm running Wordpress, so a plugin would be nice but not at all necessary. I'm finding it impossible to search/find anything on Google. Halp!
posted by phaedon to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Here's a script from knight lab.
posted by grapesaresour at 4:52 PM on July 13, 2014

Best answer: Thanks so much. I hit paydirt by further searching for "before after" slider. I decided to purchase Smart Before After Viewer. There are a couple of other options on CodeCanyon (this and this).

There's also this for free which I think is what BuzzFeed is using.
posted by phaedon at 7:15 PM on July 13, 2014

« Older Cold-Brewed Tisanes: Boricha and Beyond   |   Handling an irresponsible friend Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.