What's this?
July 1, 2014 10:10 PM   Subscribe

What's this plastic disc on my new suitcase?

Is it just a security tag from the store?
posted by pablocake to Shopping (5 answers total)
Looks like an RFID tag, probably for retail security and/or warehousing inventory control.
posted by flabdablet at 10:29 PM on July 1, 2014

Looks like a luggage tag...isn't that a Samsonite logo on it?
posted by retronic at 10:31 PM on July 1, 2014

That is a Samsonite logo, and it looks similar to these Samsonite luggage tags.
posted by Dansaman at 10:36 PM on July 1, 2014

Retronic: You're right! It opens up. Thanks. : )

Flabdablet: That's what I thought! Hopefully anyone who finds my lost luggage isn't similarly confused. :)
posted by pablocake at 10:36 PM on July 1, 2014

Probably looks like this inside.
posted by Dansaman at 10:38 PM on July 1, 2014

« Older Help me make my friends laugh... in less than 24...   |   How many books has the average person read? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.