What's most the most intense thing inside a French letter?
June 18, 2014 3:31 PM   Subscribe

What's the best lubricant to go inside a condom to increase sensation for a man? Difficulty level: SSRI side-effects.

I started taking an SSRI right after my last long-term relationship ended, and became inorgasmic in a very short time. Previously, when things were good, twice a day (with a partner) for several days in a row wasn't unheard of.

After a long dry spell putting my head back together I'm active again with someone new. But it's still extremely difficult to climax without a condom. And if I'm wearing one, it feels like I'm wearing three or more.

I know condoms are best with lube inside, but I'll probably need something to add as big a kick as possible. I've seen heating/cooling/tingling lubes on sale so if they work and can help where I need it, I'm up for trying one or more.

Any recommendations? Advice?
posted by anonymous to Human Relations (2 answers total)

Something silicone-based. I've had good experiences with Pink. I haven't had much luck with the tingly stuff, but if you can order sampler packs of individually sealed lubes then you can try a bunch out. Check out good vibrations or Amazon.
posted by just.good.enough at 3:38 PM on June 18, 2014

I've only had experience with Sliquid's "stimulating lubricant", but it definitely makes a difference. It seems to have a cooling effect on men and a warming effect on women, from what I've read. YMMV, and it's not the cheapest available.

Alternatively, here's a pack of 5 sample sized lubes of varying kinds you might like to try.

Whichever you choose, make sure it's compatible with the kind of condom you're going to be using.
posted by Solomon at 4:47 PM on June 18, 2014

« Older Zuehl dëhn wortz Kobaian?   |   The Big Talk. Moving Mom to Assisted Living. I... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.