Need recommendations for couple's therapy in Toronto
April 21, 2014 5:19 PM   Subscribe

Need marriage counselling or couples therapy in Toronto. I'm not really sure how to go about finding and choosing someone. We're married 20 years and in our early fifties. Central T.O. would be great but we're not adverse to travelling further afield for somebody good. If you'd like to respond privately, please use (apologies to any Joe Browns out there)
posted by anonymous to Human Relations (1 answer total)
Robin Williams Blake at the Spadina Therapy Centre does Emotionally Focused Therapy.
posted by SyraCarol at 5:39 PM on April 21, 2014

« Older Marathon tips   |   Recommended someone for a job who I am now... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.