Where can I get interlocking rubber play surface mats in the bay area?
April 10, 2014 11:56 PM   Subscribe

I am looking for something like these for our backyard. They need to be designed for outdoor use and rain. You can find similar ones online, but since these are really heavy, the shipping costs are as much as the mats. Are there any local retailers in the bay area that will sell small quantities to an individual? I have Amazon Prime but have not found anything Prime-eligible that looks decent.
posted by benzenedream to Home & Garden (3 answers total)
My wife has bought similar mats (although smaller in area...maybe 20 inches x 20 inches?) at our local Five Below.
posted by kuanes at 5:35 AM on April 11, 2014

I've found things like that at Home Depot in the past.
posted by sarcasticah at 10:37 AM on April 11, 2014

If you're not set on interlocking, you might look into whether stall mats (like from Tractor Supply) will work for you.
posted by ktkt at 1:57 PM on April 11, 2014

« Older What should we do during our trip to Japan?   |   Everything awesome in Silverlake/K-Town LA Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.