Help me find these old Mac software and clip art
November 5, 2013 12:14 PM   Subscribe

Please help me find 68k Mac software "Solids" and some isometric 3/4 view clipart... (details in the "inside"...)

Hi all. Back in high school (1990-91 ish), I used a few software packages on the 68k Mac SE machines (as well as one SE/30) that were for modelling 3D objects, I think.

The first was definitely called "Solids". It was a 3D modeler, or perhaps a 2D vector drawing tool... I don't really remember exactly. It easily fit on a low density floppy. There was a companion program... called something like "Shapes"... something with a one-word name, also fit on a floppy.

Unfortunately, with a name like "Solids" it is near impossible for me to find it.

We also had some isometric 3/4 view clip-art which I had used to make lots of eBoy-esque city scenes by just copy/pasting in Mac Paint.

Can anyone help me track down any of this?
posted by BleuLlama to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Maybe ask around at the 68k Mac Liberation Army?
posted by vasi at 1:12 PM on November 5, 2013

Have you tried Macintosh Garden? They have a 3d/Rendering section.
posted by derbs at 2:25 PM on November 5, 2013

Response by poster: Garden doesn't have it. I've searched there, sadly.

I'll ask at the 68k Mac Liberation Army.

Thanks!
posted by BleuLlama at 10:24 PM on November 5, 2013

« Older What happens to ACA-acquired insurance if the ACA...   |   Is there a multitasking kitchen appliance that... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.