Looking for Mandarin-speaking school psychologist or speech pathologist
October 30, 2013 6:49 PM   Subscribe

Does anyone know of a Mandarin-speaking school psychologist and/or speech pathologist anywhere in NYS? Asking for a health care colleague in western NY -- but it's a statewide question.
posted by vitabellosi to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)
Contact the special education departments of the major school districts, especially for cities with large Mandarin-speaking populations. I'm sure NYC will have a lot.
posted by Nickel at 10:32 PM on October 30, 2013

Just wanted to throw out there that some speech therapists are able to telepractice with Skype, for example, but they can only diagnose in person.
posted by shortyJBot at 3:25 AM on October 31, 2013

« Older When can babies or children be taught bad eating...   |   Yar, I need to flirt with a pirate. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.