Premade metal lattice box to protect water piping from theft?
October 4, 2013 12:59 AM   Subscribe

A very simple question -- how can I buy a pre-made "cage" to cover my exterior water piping? I would like to find a supplier that sells boxes like these. I see those around the city, likely installed by the Public Works Department. What can I buy as an individual? I've had no luck googling these, for lack of the appropriate term. Thank you for any recommendations.
posted by slidell to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
Best answer: Generically those are utility security cages. The kind of utility security cage in your photo is a backflow preventer security cage. You can get similar products from places that sell sprinkler systems.
posted by RichardP at 2:04 AM on October 4, 2013

Also google with "anti-theft".
posted by dhartung at 4:21 AM on October 4, 2013

« Older Help me find a similar skirt.   |   Creative wedding toasts Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.