Music alarm app for iPhone

I want to wake up with music. What are the best music alarm apps for iPhone with a clean, modern and intuitive interface.

I'm using an app called RadiON at the moment to play music in the morning. I find that it's interface is really clunky. Adding alarms and editing alarms isn't intuitive. I've also heard of Awaken but I haven't tried it.

I'd like to find something with a clean interface which makes adding and deleting albums easy and works on iOS 5 (my alarm is an old repurposed iPod Touch).
posted by nevan to Computers & Internet (7 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I like Yocto Alarm Clock. I think it suits your wants.
posted by Kriesa at 8:57 AM on August 18, 2013 [1 favorite]

Rise is good, really slick interface.
posted by Happy Dave at 12:11 PM on August 18, 2013

Not necessarily a slick interface, but your phone will do this without a dedicated app. Go to the clock app > alarm and create a new alarm or edit existing. You can choose the sound, including any song from your music library.

It only plays one song though - I don't think you can set it to use albums or playlists.

May not be what you're looking for, but might help in a pinch.
posted by TallulahBankhead at 1:27 PM on August 18, 2013 [3 favorites]

Best answer: Alarm Clock Pro by iHandy will let you use any song or playlist on your iPod.
posted by JaneL at 12:05 AM on August 19, 2013 [1 favorite]

Best answer: Seconding Alarm Clock Pro!! It is perfect. Easy, intuitive, customizable.
posted by rabbitrabbit at 9:38 AM on August 19, 2013

Seconding Yocto Alarm Clock. Very nice UI, and the most responsive developer I've known in the app store.
posted by rasputin98 at 1:05 PM on September 2, 2013

Response by poster: Thanks for the answers. I downloaded Alarm Clock Pro and it's been working well and waking me up for the last month.
posted by nevan at 2:07 AM on October 14, 2013 [2 favorites]

« Older Should I be the one who got away?   |   Most joke-dense movies of the 70s? Newer »