Kingdom Rush, Y U no save my gems?

I've been playing Kingdom Rush for a few weeks and am loving it. However, over the last day or so, I've noticed that when I close the game and go back in, it hasn't saved the gems I earned from the last time and instead just shows the same number (45) each time. Am I doing something wrong or is this a job for support? This is on iPad, running the latest iOS.
posted by altopower to Technology (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Are you leaving in the middle of a campaign, or do you play until you win/lose, then exit the campaign to see the map?

If so, have you tried completely closing the app?

1) After you exit, double click the Home button so that you can see the icons for all the currently running apps at the bottom of the screen..

2) Press and hold on the KR icon so that it wobbles and displays a red and white dash in the upper left corner. (All the running apps will display the same wobble and dash.)

3) Tap the red dash. The KR icon will disappear.

4) Press the Home button. Icons will stop wobbling and the red dashes will disappear. Press the Home button again.

5) Start KR again and see how it looks.
posted by maudlin at 6:54 PM on July 22, 2013

Is it possible there's a cap on gems?
posted by musofire at 8:44 PM on July 22, 2013

Response by poster: I'm not leaving in the middle of a campaign...I leave afterwards when I've lost, usually. I tried your steps last night, maudlin, and it didn't help, unfortunately. And if there's indeed a cap on gems, I'm nowhere near it since I've had over 1000 at different points and only have 45 now.

I guess I'll contact app support and see what they have to say. Thanks for your ideas!
posted by altopower at 7:41 AM on July 23, 2013

« Older What's the procedure for switching off life...   |   Professional online photo gallery online Newer »