CRM/To-Do List/Task Manager Software

A friend has an old edition of Maximizer software and is looking at current Task Manager software. She needs it to integrate with MS Outlook, and be very versatile in terms of To-Do list funtionality. That's her primary need now out of whatever software she ends up purchasing. She's looked at Salesforce and Prophet, and feels they're too much. So, to recap- a strong task manager/to-do list software that integrates with Outlook. What says the Hive?
posted by ecollie to Computers & Internet (5 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Check out To Do List, It integrates with outlook but I don't use that feature so I don't know how well it works. But, otherwise it's great.
posted by Confess, Fletch at 2:33 PM on March 21, 2013

Remember the Milk
posted by yoyo_nyc at 2:40 PM on March 21, 2013

Here's a recent question about CRM software that my be helpful. As I said in that link, I've heard good things about ACT!.
posted by Sculthorpe at 2:50 PM on March 21, 2013

What does she need that the built-in Tasks feature in Outlook doesn't do?
posted by JDHarper at 4:43 PM on March 21, 2013

Evernote integrates with Outlook
posted by any major dude at 9:19 AM on March 22, 2013

« Older Where should I put my money?   |   Identify a turn-of-the-century... Newer »