Help me find a pair of glasses?
March 15, 2013 12:19 PM   Subscribe

I saw a pair of glasses that I liked in "The Social Network" and I'd like to find the frame. Here's a screencap. They're short, rounded on top, and slightly pointed on the bottom. Any ideas?
posted by archagon to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total)
Variations on that particular style are sold at every Walmart, Costco, and LensCrafters in my neighborhood for about $80-$120.
posted by These Birds of a Feather at 12:35 PM on March 15, 2013 [3 favorites]

If all you're interested in is the shape, it is relatively common, and ogi makes a nice variation of that style. What's really unique about those frames is the horn material used for the temples, and that combination doesn't raise a specific brand I recognize from the picture.
posted by deanc at 1:36 PM on March 15, 2013

« Older Trying to find a website I forgot to bookmark   |   Cool hoods near Auburn? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.