Plastic protective covering for 17" Macbook Pro (not unibody)
February 22, 2013 3:26 PM   Subscribe

Where can I find a plastic protective cover for this model of Macbook Pro 17"?

Nearly all of what I can find still for sale, are for the 17" unibody versions; it's hard to find a vendor that still stocks covers for this model. Thanks!
posted by raspberry jam and clothes iron to Computers & Internet (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Quick google and I may have found some help. Maybe using the term "Silver Keys" to describe your 17" would help?

Undoubtably you'll probably have to buy used or NOS.
posted by wcfields at 3:47 PM on February 22, 2013

« Older How to Deal with Maybe-Possible-Impending Marriage...   |   Brick and mortar stores that carry best friend... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.