Where can I buy Songs of Muerto County by Puerto Muerto?

Has anyone heard any news about Puerto Muerto's new "lost soundtrack" to Tobe Hooper's classic The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Songs of Muerto County?

Pitchfork did a review; the Fire Records Web site claims it was released on August 15th; and yet I can't seem to find the record anywhere. Far be it from me to obsess over a Pitchfork suggestion -- spending too much money for a copy of that awful Dungen record at OtherMusic cured me of that -- but I love Puerto Muerto, and this project sounds too good to be true. Please, fellow crate-diggers: enlighten me! Where in the hell is Songs of Muerto County??
posted by ford and the prefects to Media & Arts (2 answers total)

Best answer: It's available on Amazon, inclduing two used copies (since the whole "available in 1 to 2 weeks" thing usually makes me think that the label doesn't REALLY have any left, especially with indie stuff).
posted by bcwinters at 10:52 AM on August 30, 2005

Response by poster: Hey, thanks! Will purchase it tonight.
posted by ford and the prefects at 2:48 PM on August 30, 2005

« Older Help me buy a drinking fountain for my cats.   |   Registration solution Newer »