On a perfume-hunt
December 17, 2012 6:12 PM   Subscribe

Help me find this perfume

Several years ago, I used to wear a perfume that came in a wavy, tall red bottle. The bottom was kind of fat and round and the top half (which was removed to spray the perfume) got skinnier and was sort of wavy. It had hindi lettering on it... or something similar, and I think it was kind of musky smelling. It was probably around $40/bottle.

What could this have been?! I bought it at a department store, maybe Nordstrom's or somewhere similar.
posted by queens86 to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total)
Kenzo Amour?
posted by weapons-grade pandemonium at 6:22 PM on December 17, 2012

Yeah, Kenzo Amour Indian Holi.
posted by clavicle at 6:26 PM on December 17, 2012

You guys are amazing! That's it, thanks
posted by queens86 at 6:34 PM on December 17, 2012

« Older Help me furnish my "grown up" apartment in NYC.   |   Help my younger cousin learn to love her skin. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.