Physical therapists in the DC area experienced in treating Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
September 26, 2012 8:13 AM   Subscribe

I am looking for a physical therapist in the Washington, DC area who has experience treating Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.

Any recommendations would be appreciated, or any links to resources that could help me find such a therapist.

posted by alligatorman to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)
I don't know if she has that particular expertise, but Ariele Foster at National Rehabilitation Hospital sure helped me.
posted by MrMoonPie at 9:03 AM on September 26, 2012

Body Dynamics in Arlington is a great group practice that has a range of competencies - I've found them to be very smart, honest, and helpful. I don't know about your specific condition, but you might call them and ask.
posted by LobsterMitten at 1:34 PM on September 26, 2012

« Older OK, fine, the sky IS falling.   |   I'm a newbie jogger. I have questions. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.