Where can I find these frames?
May 26, 2012 8:18 PM   Subscribe

I am trying to find these glasses: Steve Zahn in Treme. Looked on zenni and a few other sites, but had no success. Thanks for any leads or advice!
posted by thineownself to Shopping (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
The John Lennon collection has a few similar frames. These look really close.
posted by PhoBWanKenobi at 8:25 PM on May 26, 2012

Response by poster: Thanks PhoB - I've looked through that collection. They're so close, but they're all too round
posted by thineownself at 8:30 PM on May 26, 2012

Best answer: How about this pair from optometrist attic? It seems that "P3" is the common US name for this kind of frame.
posted by PhoBWanKenobi at 8:34 PM on May 26, 2012

Response by poster: Thank you!! Great success!!
"Marshwood" P3 frames
posted by thineownself at 9:22 PM on May 26, 2012

The Zahn one doesn't have nose pads. It seems to be closer to a straight Windsor with kinda triangular lenses, but I can't find a Windsor with temples that high. Could be Optician magic.
posted by rhizome at 12:01 AM on May 27, 2012

Ah! I was trying to find the name for "bridge that's right on your nose" but didn't know how to search for it. Thanks to the Windsor link on that page, I found that it is called a "saddle bridge." That should help you if you want to find an exact match.
posted by Madamina at 9:19 AM on May 27, 2012

« Older Please help me find a psychology winter research...   |   Honey, get a shoe...again. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.