What's that funky dance move?
April 4, 2012 1:52 AM   Subscribe

My young son is doing dance and we'd love some help identifying the name of a specific dance move.

The dance move involves swinging one leg around while crouched on the ground. And who better to demo the move than the great Nathan Barnatt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPbgnO81sQ#t=2m40s
posted by greenhornet to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (4 answers total)
It's a single leg circle in gymnastics on pommel horse or floor.
posted by lee at 2:00 AM on April 4, 2012

Best answer: Coffee grinder.
posted by contrariwise at 2:10 AM on April 4, 2012 [1 favorite]

Response by poster: perrrrfect. Thank you!
posted by greenhornet at 2:17 AM on April 4, 2012

In capoeira, this is called corta capim which means 'cutting grass'.
posted by gnutron at 6:55 AM on April 4, 2012

« Older What's the deal with haystacks?   |   Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.