Help me find jeans
March 18, 2012 8:40 AM   Subscribe

In an act of stupidity, I ripped a pair of Julian Red jeans that I liked a lot. I am trying to find a new pair but can't find anywhere that sells them.

Julian Red is a Swedish brand. The jeans were the raw California cut. I had bought the jeans probably 6 years ago or so from Denim Bar in Arlington, VA. The store no longer sells them. Supposedly used to carry the brand; they don't anymore. Ebay turned up nothing as well. It also appears that Julian Red's website is down, at least the English version.

So I turn to you, Hive Mind. Help me find these jeans!
posted by prunes to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total)
I recently realized that all of my jeans were torn up, and I couldn't find any comparable new ones. I'm sending them to Denim Therapy instead of buying replacements that I don't like as much. I've never used a service like this before, so fingers crossed, but it seems like a good option if you can't find anything you like new.
posted by (Over) Thinking at 10:44 AM on March 18, 2012

I accidentally ripped a hole in the crotch of a pair of jeans I liked, and my local tailor fixed them for $10. The fabric looks a little bit funny in that area, but it's not at all obvious while I'm wearing them.
posted by asphericalcow at 12:55 PM on March 18, 2012

Depends on the rip, I suppose, but most things can be repaired.

Denim Therapy is an option. I've successfully used them to repair crotch blowouts.

You are in NYC? Take the jeans to Self Edge on Orchard St. and see what they say.
posted by casaubon at 7:37 PM on March 18, 2012

« Older Pro-level coaches do what again?   |   How do you survive an attack by a mountain lion? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.