Bosotn home inspector

Please recommend a good home inspector in the Boston area.
posted by Behemoth to Home & Garden (5 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

A few years ago, I used Jim Morrison of Morrison Home Inspections. His number is (978) 851-6315, and he saved me a tremendous amount of heartache by pointing out many problems in my first potential home purchase. Very thorough.
posted by xingcat at 7:21 AM on February 28, 2012

J. May home inspectors: http://www.jmhi.com/. Did my last two houses, they are beyond meticulous. To their credit, they pointed out one or two problems that I IGNORED and came back to bite me in the behind :-) and they were quite subtle.
posted by scolbath at 7:24 AM on February 28, 2012

I used Boston Home Inspectors - Jim Brock is a superstar and made my homebuying experience so positive. He was ridiculously patient, informative and answered all of my questions and then some.
posted by floweredfish at 7:53 AM on February 28, 2012 [1 favorite]

Allsafe Home Inspection, in East Bridgewater. Bob Mulloy prepared a 104-page inspection report and was great to work with - can't recommend him highly enough.
posted by amy lecteur at 8:32 AM on February 28, 2012

I was very pleased with Stephen Verbeek of Talon Home inspections. 888-808-2566. He was able to give me a good sense for which things Mattered and were worth dwelling on, and which things weren't a big deal. And he was patient with me And my parents, who tagged along and asked a bunch of questions.
posted by ldthomps at 8:58 AM on February 28, 2012

« Older Pep me up please!   |   Surely there are less expensive kitchen drawers! Newer »