Want good golf games

What are the best online/freeware golf games? Either mini-golf or the full game is fine, and easily controllable with just the keyboard and mouse.

I'll also accept for-pay windows/PC games if they are, again, easily controllable with the mouse and keyboard. That is, you don't need a controlller to stand a chance at excelling at it.
posted by mreleganza to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

Wonderputt
posted by cardioid at 12:56 AM on January 25, 2012 [1 favorite]

There's a ton of free games games, including various types of golf, on this site.

I'm a particular fan of the Curling game.
posted by essexjan at 3:10 AM on January 25, 2012 [1 favorite]

candystand mini golf Remembered this a few wks ago, I am amazed it's still online
adverputt
posted by ghostbikes at 8:15 AM on January 25, 2012

WGT Golf is phenomenal, especially if you enjoy regular golf. You can pay for upgrades of equipment, but it's not necessary.
posted by China Grover at 8:16 AM on January 25, 2012 [1 favorite]

« Older Easiest way to extract e-mail from the body of...   |   HTC Sensation question about links in emails/texts... Newer »