I've got to make the suit scream "Ph.D., Your University"
January 9, 2012 12:12 PM   Subscribe

PhillyPhashionPhilter: I want to get a suit altered to make me look as snazzy as possible for some coming graduate school interviews... does anyone have any favorite tailors in Philadelphia (preferably West Philadelphia/University City) who can do affordable men's suit alterations? Thanks, fashion-conscious MeFites! <3
posted by Keter to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: So it isn't cheap cheap, but everyone I know in Philly who's gone to Royal Tailor (on Juniper just north of Sansom) loves their results to death, myself included.
posted by Tomorrowful at 12:14 PM on January 9, 2012 [1 favorite]

Best answer: There's also Steve's Olde City Tailors (105 Chestnut).

I don't know anyone in West Philly or University City, but I know people who may know.
posted by cardioid at 12:30 PM on January 9, 2012

« Older Help me put the hop back in my bunny slippers   |   Just one more mile! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.