Korean food near Spa Castle

Korean restaurant recommendations near Spa Castle in College Point, Queens? Vegetarian friendly a plus. Thanks.
posted by Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell to Food & Drink (4 answers total)

What do you mean by close? Spa Castle is kinda out of the way there, no? (though one of the perks is being able to eat in Spa Castle). If you're looking for food outside, maybe best bet is to go to Flushing. Options galore. I haven't tried most of the places (mostly go there for Taiwanese), but I can vouch for Hamjibak. Otherwise, I defer to the folks at Chowhound on this.
posted by jng at 2:27 PM on December 10, 2011

Do you have access to a car? If so, I recommend Kum Gang San in Flushing. They have parking, too.
posted by brina at 5:01 PM on December 10, 2011

If we're including Flushing, then Buddha Bodai downtown is all-vegetarian and kosher.
posted by devymetal at 9:34 PM on December 10, 2011

Response by poster: Thanks for the suggestions. We did have a car, and we wound up going to Hamjibak, which was excellent.
posted by Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell at 12:51 PM on December 11, 2011

« Older How can I help him not be a rapist?   |   How to keep my computer safe. Newer »