green living

I love natural, reclaimed and sustainable products for the home. I prefer simple designs and natural materials: wood, stone, leather, silk, etc. My favorite online shops are VivaTerra and Terrain. The problem is that they only ship to US. Do you know of a shop that will ship to Europe or a similar European online shop?
posted by leigh1 to Home & Garden (2 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

A French shop called Neest has beautiful things.
Le Souk
Other than that, I don't have specific shops for you but you might want to contact Holly Becker at Decor8. She's an american interior designer based in Germany and has a good list of shops on her blog...she'd know who the European version of Terrain. Also, look around The Style Files.
posted by biscuits at 10:01 AM on December 1, 2011

Awesome, thank you so much!
posted by leigh1 at 1:48 PM on December 1, 2011

« Older My brain wants me to hate myself. My self wants...   |   SantaFilter: My five-year-old son wants a "real"... Newer »