Another Name for Dribble
November 29, 2011 9:06 AM   Subscribe

What is this? My google-fu is failing. I need some keywords!

My son wants this for Christmas, but I'm hoping to find a less expensive one. But, what's it even called? The Bits and Pieces site calls it a Dribble. I've seen similar items (and they were not called a Dribble). So, what should I Google to find something similar to the Dribble?
posted by Sassyfras to Shopping (5 answers total)
My first thought was "dexterity game."
posted by argonauta at 9:09 AM on November 29, 2011

Try googling for Shoot the Moon game
posted by FreezBoy at 9:43 AM on November 29, 2011

Executive games? Executive toys? Desk toys?
posted by SuperSquirrel at 9:43 AM on November 29, 2011

Or maybe not "Shoot the moon", I missed the pegs on the rods.
posted by FreezBoy at 9:44 AM on November 29, 2011

Shoot the Moon was exactly what I was thinking of! Thank you!! (yes, there are no pegs on the rods, but it's similar enough that it might work)
posted by Sassyfras at 10:33 AM on November 29, 2011

« Older I would like a simple frame blocker please.   |   So he won't try to sleep in the kayak Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.