Looking for an online video file from the 1990s

A long time ago, in an internet far, far away, there was a file….. Seriously, this has bugged me for a long time. Circa 1996, there was a video resume posted online that was ahead of its time. I want to find it.

It was from a person named Joe Mack if I (recall correctly) and was a stand alone file that was just a resume with examples of this guy’s work as a digital artist. The file was surprisingly small in size but had a good deal of information. The interface was like a PDA or handheld tablet, but not like an iPad.

Anybody remember this and if so, can you point to the location?

I have no real need for the file other than to stoke some nostalgia. But after all these years, it still sticks in my head.
posted by lampshade to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Joe Mack's Jobseek? Used to be on Macromedia discs as a souped-up demo?

Google showing nada, but he's out there.
posted by dhartung at 4:32 PM on November 5, 2011

Response by poster: Thanks! That helps narrow it down. At least I know I am not crazy and remembering something that didn't exist!

It is possible that if I even got the file, it may not play on current systems.
posted by lampshade at 6:29 PM on November 5, 2011

« Older Need to resize a Windows 7 image backup   |   Another lost-book-title title question. 80's Scifi... Newer »