Certification for ELL Students
August 31, 2011 4:56 AM   Subscribe

Need help quick: is there a standard certification for ELL students?

Is there a nationally recognized certification test for those learning English as a Second Language?
posted by WaspEnterprises to Education (2 answers total)
Best answer: TOEFL
posted by knile at 5:05 AM on August 31, 2011

Best answer: Or IELTS.
posted by nja at 5:31 AM on August 31, 2011

« Older Where can I get thirty kilos of chopped onions in...   |   Know any good spots for social network analysis... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.