Donald Duck in Disappearing Cartoon?

Help me find an old Donald Duck cartoon.

In this cartoon, Donald (or a similarly-drawn Duck) goes to pick up Daisy for a date. As he sits in her front room, he begins to daydream about what their life would be like after they were married. The marriage is not idyllic, with frequent visits from Daisy's grotesque family members and Daisy's own beauty rituals (sleeping with her hair in rollers, cold cream, etc). The cartoon ends with Donald high-tailing it out of the house just as Daisy appears.

From what I remember, there was extensive voice-over narration (possibly from Paul Winchell). This looked as though it was made in the waning years of Disney Animation -- even to my young eyes the animation looked subpar. The clip had an overwhelming green-and-brown palette. From what I recall, the humor was a little racier than most Disney shorts (there was a shot of Daisy in the shower, albeit in silhouette).

This aired on the Disney Channel as a space-filler in the early '80s, and I haven't seen it since.

Is this ringing any bells...?
posted by pxe2000 to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Is it this one? If not, this site probably has the answer, somewhere.
posted by likeso at 5:09 PM on August 22, 2011

Here's the YouTube Link to the one that likso posted.
posted by floweredfish at 5:26 PM on August 22, 2011

A strange memory, resolved. Thanks, guys!
posted by pxe2000 at 5:37 AM on August 23, 2011

« Older Should I see a doctor?   |   Recommendations for simple CMMS software? Newer »