Finding science toys in UK?
August 18, 2011 8:09 AM   Subscribe

Long ago I found a British online shop selling cool "science toys". It had things like aerogel, although I'm not sure if it actually sold aerogel. One thing I specifically remember is a "trick pen" where it looked like there was no way for the button on the top to do anything, and the centre section was 4 thin metal rods. The rods were actually hollow and contained a wire that transmitted the force. Help me find it again!

I can obviously find a number of science related shops on google, but none of them seem to be quite what I'm thinking of, which was much cooler than any other shop. The one unique factor I can clearly remember was this pen.
posted by curious_yellow to Shopping (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
Science museum shop?
posted by seanyboy at 8:13 AM on August 18, 2011

Grand Illusions? That pen sounds like something they might sell.

They have this, which sounds a little like what you were talking about.
posted by Hactar at 9:12 AM on August 18, 2011

« Older What is the most reliable and affordable way to...   |   Financing on 10 year old car? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.