What's the best soccer bar in the DC area to watch Uruguay and Argentina in the Copa America?

I live in DC, and want to find a place to watch this match where the crowd will be into it. I'd love it even more if it was a latin bar (I speak spanish and lived in Uruguay), but I take what I can get.

Any suggestions?
posted by wooh to Society & Culture (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Lucky Bar and Public Bar are pretty good - I watched a bunch of World Cup games at Lucky Bar last summer. They are not latin bars (as far as I know). I'm sure there'll be a crowd at those places for the Women's World Cup Final on sunday but not sure about Copa America.
posted by 3FLryan at 5:33 PM on July 15, 2011

Summers in Arlington (Courthouse)
posted by candyland at 5:37 PM on July 15, 2011

Definitely Summers, as candyland suggests. I have seen many,many games there.
posted by Benny Andajetz at 6:33 PM on July 15, 2011

« Older How to resize a Windows 7 window to access bottom...   |   Processing monthly donations Newer »