A logo for the "other" МИФИ...?

Does anyone have a source for a nice big image of the logo for the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute? There's a vector version floating around, but I'd much prefer a large version of the original.
posted by nicolas léonard sadi carnot to Media & Arts (3 answers total)

I searched tineye and Google search using images feature and unfortunately this is the largest it gets.

Link to GIS <- this might be a good starting point to look further since it has the right term to search for.
posted by babbyʼ); Drop table users; -- at 6:59 PM on July 13, 2011

I might be missing something, but the whole point of a vector image is that it can be resized without losing image quality. The vector should be all you need...
posted by hamandcheese at 7:00 PM on July 13, 2011 [1 favorite]

Response by poster: The vector is actually somewhat a different design; also I only have an iPad for the now, so have no way of resizing vector images.
posted by nicolas léonard sadi carnot at 8:53 PM on July 13, 2011

« Older Hello New Zealand! Did you get that thing (email)...   |   How to make custom screensaver Newer »