Selling shares of a CCPC
June 20, 2011 11:47 AM   Subscribe

What is th procedure for selling your share in a Canadian Corporation? Is there any form that I can fill out and we both sign on it.

I own this small private corporation with my Ex-husband and I want to sell my share. We are the only two (50-50) shareholders/directors. I wish I knew who provides just this service i.e. who can help me find out the procedure, options and specially the form that can shortcut the procedure. Send me links that might help me.
posted by page123 to Law & Government (2 answers total)
Have you talked to a lawyer?
posted by TheBones at 11:59 AM on June 20, 2011

I think you need a lawyer to draw up a stock sale agreement.
posted by Long Way To Go at 12:58 PM on June 20, 2011

« Older Repurposing nail polish and eyeshadow for crafts?   |   I think pi is involved somewhere. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.