Cupholder for Bed?
June 13, 2011 11:42 AM   Subscribe

Any bedside cupholders that attach to the mattress?

We live in the bed a lot, especially since we got a new fabulous one. When not out strolling in our neighborhood, we're working or just hanging out in our bed. We have seen remote control pockets that attach to the mattress but not cupholders and have thus turned to the hive mind to see if anyone has seen any cupholder (or small tray?) that attaches to the mattress - NOT standalone, and not as a table that rolls, but is held in place by the weight of the mattress. thanks!
posted by citystalk to Home & Garden (4 answers total)
Maybe a poker cup-holder like this might work.
posted by StickyCarpet at 11:51 AM on June 13, 2011

You could use THIS as a cupholder.
posted by hal_c_on at 6:37 PM on June 13, 2011

Maybe a rectangle of thin-ish plywood, through one end of which you have cut a hole, the right size to keep your tapered-toward-the-bottom cup from falling through? (Most of the plywood goes under the mattress; just the part with the hole sticks out.)

If the plywood tends to droop, you could add a couple of L-brackets that would lean against the side of the box spring.
posted by lakeroon at 8:22 PM on June 13, 2011

Neat Sheets might be another option.
posted by Grither at 4:46 AM on June 14, 2011

« Older Endometriosis Diagnosis   |   Good ISP in NYC Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.