Little Miss Perfect Belly Rubbing Toddler in a Tiara

Where can I find the clip of a young pageant girl rubbing her stomach?

Sometime in the last 2-3 years, either The Soup or Infomania played a clip that was (probably) from Toddlers and Tiaras or Little Miss Perfect. In it, one of the young contestants got on stage, pulled up her shirt to expose her belly, pushed it out, and began rubbing it. My wife and I have been imitating this all Honeymoon-long, and I'd love to cap things off by being able to show it to her. I'm sure my Google/YouTube-fu is just lacking, but I've spent a fair amount of time looking with no luck. Hope me?
posted by SpiffyRob to Society & Culture (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

You might try asking this over in the forums at televisionwithoutpity.com (each show has its own thread in the "candid reality" section). They can probably tell you who it was and may even be able to point you to a clip online.
posted by katemonster at 5:54 AM on May 27, 2011

Best answer: Oh geez, I knew I had seen it before. Found it here starting at 27:05. Enjoy.

Now I'm going to go hang my head in shame.
posted by phunniemee at 5:59 PM on May 28, 2011

Response by poster: Remove the Shone of Shame! Attach the Stone of Triumph!
posted by SpiffyRob at 2:51 PM on May 29, 2011

« Older Hopefully not the most unkindest cut of all...   |   Help me find Keillor's Pontoon Boat story! Newer »