Where can I buy hologram shoes?
May 17, 2011 9:35 AM   Subscribe

Where can I buy hologram shoes? Example 1, 2. Caveat: No slides please.

Anon for a secret birthday present.

Straps, laces, slip ons, anything goes, except slides/mules. More naff prints the better. Bonus points for thick treads.

(Also, what's the proper name for this kind of material?)
posted by anonymous to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total)
These are probably made with some type of lenticular printing, though that might be too technical of a term to search for shoes with.
posted by stopgap at 10:05 AM on May 17, 2011

I'm pretty sure the effect on the shoes is created with lenticular printing. I don't know what the "official" name for shoes like this is, but a google search for lenticular shoes or lenticular print shoes produces a few results.
posted by phunniemee at 10:09 AM on May 17, 2011

Oops, preview fail. What stopgap said.
posted by phunniemee at 10:09 AM on May 17, 2011

I had no idea these existed but they are fun.
Here are some I found:
Jeffrey Campbell Foxy platform
ebay size 7 green and yellow pump
DG butterfly print slingback
Jeffrey Campbell flatform
Dennis Comeau size 6 rainbow

What size are you looking for?
posted by rmless at 10:52 AM on May 17, 2011

« Older Outlook: cloudy   |   Any chance of my Mac/PC keyboard shortcuts... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.