How Can I Get A Copy Of My SSA Consultive Exam Report?
May 4, 2011 12:18 PM   Subscribe

I have a SSA Consultative Exam (mental) for disability determination next week. Since I don't have a doctor of my own, or health insurance, or an income the NJ DOL is providing one for me to see. There is a form for me to fill out that authorizes the release my SSA Consultative Exam Report. I don't have a doctor of my own, nor a way to get a doctor myself. How can I get a copy for myself then?
posted by ShawnStruck to Health & Fitness (1 answer total)
You could ask the CE's office if they'll release it to you. If they won't, you should be able to get a copy from SSA, because it will become part of your file.
posted by Mavri at 4:25 PM on May 4, 2011

« Older Identify this metal object please.   |   Best way to scan a book image into a high-quality... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.