Do you know of a free web base facebook update and email scheduler?

I looking for a reliable and free way to schedule facebook updates. I have used laterbro, hootsuite and socialsafe. All have issues. I post about 12-20 times a day and they frequently stop sending the updates at some point. The best solution would be web based. I would also like to find a free web based email scheduler as well. What have you, hive?
posted by citybuddha to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I just recently installed the RSS Graffiti app. It polls RSS feeds and posts them to your Facebook wall on a schedule you determine. There are settings for "once every hour" for instance.

If you combine this with any RSS-capable blog (blogger, wordpress, etc.) you can dump posts into the blog and RSS Graffiti will pick the items up on your pre-arranged schedule for posting on your wall.
posted by odinsdream at 6:56 AM on April 21, 2011 [1 favorite]

Tweetdeck allows scheduled updates that will cross-post to Facebook. I don't know if there's a limit to how far in the future you can schedule an update using it, but I've used it to keep my company's social media channels active with no problems while taking a week's vacation.
posted by the latin mouse at 9:50 AM on April 21, 2011

« Older If you can't cite it, it doesn't exist?   |   What's this handwritten, scroll font? Newer »