Help finding a composition from an experimental film.

I can't seem to find out if a song used in a short experimental film is available anywhere. The film is "Tango" by Zbigniew Rybczynski. You can check the film out here. I believe it's from 1980. More details inside...

Details:

Composer - Janusz Hajdun
Song Title - Tango

I've been searching in various ways for numerous hours, but have not come up with the track or even where to find it.

My first thought was to rip the audio from the film, but there's way to much noise from what is happening throughout the film.

Any help / resources would be greatly appreciated!

posted by raintheory to Media & Arts (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You could try contacting someone at ZBIG Vision, Zbigniew Rybczynski's company. Rybczynski directed the short, and the ZBIG Vision Ltd address is in LA, so you might get someone who can tell you of a US distributor. Email address: service@zbigvision.com (as posted on their contact page).
posted by filthy light thief at 10:30 AM on April 14, 2011

« Older Noob Camera Question   |   Cordial Exes Newer »