Where in New York can I find a hunting stand/tripod?

Where can I get something like this hunting stand/tripod in/around New York?

I'm trying to find a hunting stand/tripod for a theatrical production, and I'd like to get my hands on it as soon as possible. It doesn't have to be exactly the one in the link, but that'll give you a good idea of what I'm looking for. We've considered ordering online from Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop, but I'm wondering if there's any place within, say, 50 miles of Manhattan that would carry this kind of thing.

We have access to vehicles, we're just not sure where to drive them to. (The closest Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop are just a little further than we'd like to go.)

posted by hapticactionnetwork to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (2 answers total)

Dick's Sporting Goods has a pretty good selection of hunting paraphernalia, and there's one in Paramus. They've got tripod tree stands online, but I don't know if that's something they'd keep in stock, so call first, obviously.
posted by SomeTrickPony at 8:49 AM on April 8, 2011

There's a Cabela's in East Hartford. They're all over stuff like this. They blow the 50 mile bit, but not by to much.
posted by dws at 10:17 AM on April 8, 2011

« Older Getting mental balance for job interview/outcome   |   Exciting electronics video? Newer »