Where to stay near Perpignan

Where to spend 10 days near Perpignan?

My wife, 4 month-old son, and I are planning to spend 10 days in April in the area around Perpignan. Can anyone recommend a village in that area for a 10 day stay? Given that we have a baby, we won't be super active, but will likely do a bit of hiking and low-key tourism in the area. Thanks in advance.
posted by franciskelly to Travel & Transportation around Perpignan, France (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I've stayed here several times with my kids. (Disclaimer: it's my mother-in-law's house.) Very quiet village but handy to Lezignan, Narbonne and Perpignan. Lovely views, outrageously good food.
posted by rdc at 10:23 AM on April 1, 2011

I meant disclosure. There is not enough coffee here! Also I need a holiday in France!
posted by rdc at 10:25 AM on April 1, 2011

« Older I'm going to replace them with a quick release   |   Losing my wife to the black helicopter crowd -... Newer »