DentPro

Does anyone have any experience with DentPro for removing/fixing dents on a car? Why are their estimates so much cheaper than an autobody shops, and do they really do as good a job? Any additional info is welcome.
posted by ruwan to Travel & Transportation (4 answers total)

I haven't used DentPro but used a similar service to fix dents. Works like magic on dents that is small enough and haven't broken the paint. They go in from the inside and push the dent out. The key here is that this works if the paint isn't broken and this is also why it's cheaper than an autobody shop who would repaint the whole panel where the dent is.
My fairly large dents was absolute invisible afterwards.
posted by Ferrari328 at 7:26 AM on April 27, 2005

I just got the first dent in my 15 month old Honda - and it kills me every time I walk up to my car. Anyone know of a similar service in/around Albuquerque?
posted by FlamingBore at 9:26 AM on April 27, 2005

FlamingBore - Ask your dealership's service department. They can either do it or they know someone who can.
posted by SpecialK at 11:12 AM on April 27, 2005

Thanks SpecialK - I'll call them today.
posted by FlamingBore at 4:07 PM on April 27, 2005

« Older Credit Card Debt Liability   |   Visual learning Newer »