Can you identify this photoshop meme?
March 9, 2011 9:03 AM   Subscribe

What is this photoshopping meme called?

I would like to know if there is a name for this type of photo manipulation; I have seen a number of these, and they follow this type of process:

1. There is a picture of a group of people.
2. There is usually one person in the group making some sort of weird face, ala photobomb.
3. Followed by a series of pictures, zooming in on this person's face.
4. Replace every other person's face with the weird expression.

I have seen a number of examples that follow this process exactly, but not in one place. If there was a name for this, maybe I could find more examples.

Here is an example
posted by BozoBurgerBonanza to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
It's a Facebomb.
posted by Faint of Butt at 9:06 AM on March 9, 2011

posted by Admiral Haddock at 9:07 AM on March 9, 2011

Thanks FofB, I guess that's why you are mentioned in my Profile.
posted by BozoBurgerBonanza at 9:16 AM on March 9, 2011

« Older Contemporary Juvenal translation?   |   Should I jump ship from AT&T DSL to Charter... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.